Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family Photos

CALLING ALL PHOTOS!!

You got 'em, we need 'em!

We are looking for reunion photos past and present. But we would also like any family photos that you would like to share with the rest of us. They will be posted on the website. Certain photos will be selected to be used on the family mural. If you have a particular photo you would like to be used on the mural, please identify it. When you send your photos please be sure to indicate to which family you belong. It would also be helpful if you could identify the people in the photos.

For those that dressed up and had their pictures taken at the reunion, stay tuned for more information on how to obtain prints of these photos. Thanks to the Hicken Family for providing all the wonderful costume's and backdrops. What a great idea!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello my name is Adam Young, sorry to post this on your family reunion site but I was wondering if any of you have contact with Jared Holfeltz he's Roger Holfeltz son. He was my best friend when we were younger and I have not talked to him in a very long time, I am curious to see how he is. If anyone knows how I can contact him send me an email to drizzt7777@msn.com